Style in Snow like a Pro!
January 27, 2016 Leave a comment
Winter is officially here for us, especially after Storm Jonas brought us 2 feet of snow in a day. Practical dressing is a necessity, but it need not be boring. Here are some of my tips to be snow ready but stylish at the same time.
- Buy statement coats : If you are running around outside all day, chances are you will never get to show off that cute outfit that you are wearing inside. Instead go for some unique coats which are instant crowd stoppers.
- Embellish your coat : With a hat and scarf, jewelry can get in the way sometimes. But if still want to add some sparkle, decorate your coat with some amazing brooches like these ones from Baublebar!
- Wear practical shoes : Clearly you cannot run around in stiletto heeled boots on snow. Buy cute boots with a lot grip to not break a leg!
- Layer and layer : Layering is your best friend in winter. Go for well fitted layers to prevent a bulky look.
- Incorporate some color : Fall is over and the winter seems never-ending. If you are feeling down, you can easily incorporate pastel colors in your outfit. In fact, that may usher the spring season faster!
SHOP THE LOOK